You will fall in love with our flat because:
- It is a Superhost's listing with very competitive price
- Living in a modern building , get away from the busy tourism area
- 15 min direct bus to the Old Town (5km), 30-40min to airport by taxi (32 km)
- Private kitchen and bathroom
- Modern design in bright colors
- Furniture & equipment - Free wifi - Smart TV
- Lots of restaurants, coffee shops and supermarket nearby
- Both family friendly and business traveler.
These amenities are available to you.
No 243A La Thanh str, Ba Dinh dis, Hanoi.
Hongkong Tower is located in a prime location of Hanoi - No. 243A De La Thanh street, Dong DA district, Ha Noi city. It is located near many commercial centers, entertainment areas, famous scenic spots.
IT IS TAKE AROUND:
❣️ 1/ Closest landmarks *
- National Cinema Center (1.1 km)
- Hanoi Stadium (1.2 km)
- Giam Lake (1.2 km)
- Hang Day Stadium (1.3 km)
- Hanoi Temple of Literature (1.3 km)
- United Nations Development Programme (1.4 km)
- National Archive Centre (1.5 km)
- Ngoc Khanh Lake (1.5 km)
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum (1.6 km)
- Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh (1.6 km)
- Restaurants and markets *
- Gugi Restaurant (0 km)
- vinmart Supermarket (0 km)
❣️ 2/ Closest airports *
- Noi Bai International Airport (21.6 km)
❣️ 3/ Most popular landmarks *
- Ha Noi Railway station (1.7 km)
- St. Joseph Cathedral (2.6 km)
- Quan Thanh Temple (2.7 km)
- Trang Tien Plaza (2.9 km)
- Hoan Kiem Lake (3 km)
- Dong Xuan Market (3.2 km)
- West Lake (3.2 km)
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theater (3.2 km)
- Hanoi Old City Gate (3.3 km)
- Hanoi Opera House (3.4 km)
We are here to rest all those worries down! We have prepared a handbook that we wrote by our experience about the city. It including where we usually eat, some coffee shop that we spent a whole day to enjoy the peace and cozy, a pub not so noisy but fun enough to brighten up your day...We will try to write it in both Vietnamese and English.
Come and find out how a Vietnamese enjoy life, few words can not describe our World!
2/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 243A De La Thanh street, Dong Da district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
2 / THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH HONG KONG TOWER. IT IS:
- No. 09B: Bo Ho - My Dinh bus station
- No. 09 MOIT: Tran Khanh Du - My Dinh Bus Station
- No. 26: Mai Dong - National Stadium
- No. 27: Yen Nghia bus station - Nam Thang Long bus station
- No. 28: Bus station Giap Bat - Tan Lap
- No. 32: Bus station Giap Bat - Nhon
- No. 34: My Dinh bus station - Gia Lam bus station
- No. 49: Tran Khanh Du - My Dinh Urban Area II
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature