(for monthly booking only)
If the guest books a long term reservation and decides to cancel the reservation before the start date, the first month of the reservation is paid to the host in full and not refunded to the guest.
If the guest books a reservation and decides to cancel the reservation during their stay, the guest must use the online alteration tool in order to agree to a new checkout date. Regardless of the c... Read more
For a full refund of the nightly rate, the guest must cancel at least full 24 hours before the listing's local check-in time (shown in the confirmation email).
If the guest cancels less than 24 hours before check-in, the first night is non-refundable.
If the guest arrives and decides to leave early, the nightly rate for the nights not spent 24 hours after cancellation are fully refunded.
1/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
2/ THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH YEN PHU. IT IS:
- No. 31: Bach Khoa - Chem (University of Mining)
- No. 41: Nghi Tam - Giap Bat Bus Station
- No. 55A: Thong Nhat Park - Dang Xa
- No.55B: My Dinh Bus Station - Quang Minh industrial area
- No.58: Long Bien - Thach Da
- No.86: Hanoi Railway Station - Noi Bai Airport
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
☀️Lilyhometel - Your homes here.☀️
✔️The radiant Studio is the best choice for you with half place is glass that makes you feel into nature with full of the sunshine,full funiture
✔️Looking through the window is the view of Ho Tay view, or the evening is twinkle of electric light. How romantic and peaceful is it !!!
✔️In addition, the room isn't too high for you to feel lost but it enough quiet for your sleep and work.
✔️Easy to walk as 3' to WestLake, 10' to Old Quarter, 1' to convenient store
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature