☀️Lilyhometel - Your homes here.☀️
✔️The radiant Studio is the best choice for you with half place is glass that makes you feel into nature with full of the sunshine,full funiture
✔️Looking through the window is the view of Ho Tay view, or the evening is twinkle of electric light. How romantic and peaceful is it !!!
✔️In addition, the room isn't too high for you to feel lost but it enough quiet for your sleep and work.
✔️Easy to walk as 3' to WestLake, 10' to Old Quarter, 1' to convenient store
These amenities are available to you.
No 124 Yen Phu str, Tay Ho dis, Hanoi.
Lily’s place is located in Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Vietnam.
Lily's Yen Phu is located in a prime location of Hanoi - No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. It is located near many commercial centers, entertainment areas, famous scenic spots. IT IS TAKE AROUND:
1 / The nearest famous landmarks *
- West Lake (0.3 km)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (1.2 km)
- Presidential Palace (1.4 km)
- Truc Bach Lake (1.7 km)
- Quan Thanh Temple (1.7 km)
- Cua Bac Church (2.1 km)
- Hanoi Botanical Garden (2.3 km)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (2.4 km)
- Phu Tay Ho (2.5 km)
- National Assembly Building (2.6 km)
2 / Natural beauty scene *
- West Lake (0.3 km)
3 / The most famous landmarks *
- Dong Xuan Market (2.6 km)
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum (3.4 km)
- Thang Long puppet theater (3.5 km)
- Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (3.9 km)
- Hanoi Railway Station (3.9 km)
- Hoan Kiem Lake (4.2 km)
- Trang Tien Plaza (4.2 km)
- Ancient citadel (4.9 km)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (6.8 km)
4 / The nearest airport *
- Noi Bai International Airport (22.1 km)
1/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
2/ THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH YEN PHU. IT IS:
- No. 31: Bach Khoa - Chem (University of Mining)
- No. 41: Nghi Tam - Giap Bat Bus Station
- No. 55A: Thong Nhat Park - Dang Xa
- No.55B: My Dinh Bus Station - Quang Minh industrial area
- No.58: Long Bien - Thach Da
- No.86: Hanoi Railway Station - Noi Bai Airport
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature