We put all the heart into every details of the house, blowing the warmth and comforts to our customers. Lilyhometel is here to serve as your housekeeper and always waiting for you back.
- Both family friendly and business traveler.
- Ideal place if yoWhat things you need belong to an apartment?
-Price is competitive W experiences to serve the guest
-FREE Washing & Drying and park inside the building
-FREE Clean room 3 times/week & change the blanket
-FREE Drink water & all essential tools for the first period
-PROVIDE full furnished as kitchenware, fridge, Iron, AC, Hairdryer,...
-Space is comfortable w/ A Queen-sized bed& soft pillow and 100% cotton bed sheets
-It's a dynamic & busy area thanks to large numbers of expat residentsu come to Hanoi to work for a short-term assignment/contract
A simple and modern penhouse with everything you need, is located near West Lake, yet hidden away in an alley for a peaceful night of sleep and conveniently walk to many local attractions such as West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Ha Noi Old Quater...
The spacious space for group people for gathering.
A firm but comfortable queen-sized bed topped with soft pillow.
A private bathroom to take a nice shower after hard working day.
The windows bring in plenty of natural light to brighten up your stay.
The washing machine at the first floor for self-washing if you want.
Interaction with guests
We pride ourselves on offering a warm and comfortable atmosphere. We want you to feel at home and will do everything to make your stay as enjoyable. As a host I always willing to help. So don’t be hesitate to contact to us. We are always available on Viber/Whatsapp/Imess/Airbnb Message to answer any questions or give recommendations for where to eat and need to go in the city.
Other things to note
We have a small elevator, so in many cases, you should climb the stair.
These amenities are available to you.
No 124 Yen Phu str, Tay Ho dis, Hanoi.
Lily’s place is located in Tây Hồ, Hà Nội, Vietnam.
Lily's Yen Phu is located in a prime location of Hanoi - No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. It is located near many commercial centers, entertainment areas, famous scenic spots. IT IS TAKE AROUND:
1 / The nearest famous landmarks *
- West Lake (0.3 km)
- Tran Quoc Pagoda (1.2 km)
- Presidential Palace (1.4 km)
- Truc Bach Lake (1.7 km)
- Quan Thanh Temple (1.7 km)
- Cua Bac Church (2.1 km)
- Hanoi Botanical Garden (2.3 km)
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (2.4 km)
- Phu Tay Ho (2.5 km)
- National Assembly Building (2.6 km)
2 / Natural beauty scene *
- West Lake (0.3 km)
3 / The most famous landmarks *
- Dong Xuan Market (2.6 km)
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum (3.4 km)
- Thang Long puppet theater (3.5 km)
- Van Mieu - Quoc Tu Giam (3.9 km)
- Hanoi Railway Station (3.9 km)
- Hoan Kiem Lake (4.2 km)
- Trang Tien Plaza (4.2 km)
- Ancient citadel (4.9 km)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (6.8 km)
4 / The nearest airport *
- Noi Bai International Airport (22.1 km)
1/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 124 Yen Phu street, Tay Ho district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
2/ THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH YEN PHU. IT IS:
- No. 31: Bach Khoa - Chem (University of Mining)
- No. 41: Nghi Tam - Giap Bat Bus Station
- No. 55A: Thong Nhat Park - Dang Xa
- No.55B: My Dinh Bus Station - Quang Minh industrial area
- No.58: Long Bien - Thach Da
- No.86: Hanoi Railway Station - Noi Bai Airport
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature