LILY HOMETEL- YOUR HOME’S HERE.
There is a cozy and spacious 2-BR in area and fully equipped for your life. The apt is located at Imperia Garden, 203 Nguyen Huy Tuong, Thanh Xuan near Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh - where you feel the “real modern” Hanoi city life. You can use the whole apartment with one living room, 02 cozy bedrooms and 1 modern kitchen with fully-equipped for your home-cook meal. You can easily find Vietnamese cuisine restaurants, minimart, and local coffee shop.
These amenities are available to you.
No 203 Nguyen Huy Tuong Str, Thanh Xuan dis, Hanoi.
Lily’s place is located in Thanh Xuân Trung, Hà Nội, Vietnam.
Imperia Garden is located in a prime location of Hanoi - No. 203 Nguyen Huy Tuong street, Thanh Xuân district, Ha Noi city. It is located near many commercial centers, entertainment areas, famous scenic spots. IT IS TAKE AROUND:
1/ Closest landmarks *
- Hanoi University (1.2 km)
- Vincom Centre of Contemporary Art (1.4 km)
- Vincom Mega Mall Royal City (1.5 km)
- National Cinema Center (2.5 km)
- National Archive Centre (2.6 km)
- Hanoi VIP International School (2.7 km)
- Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam (2.8 km)
- Foreign Trade University (2.9 km)
- Keangnam Hanoi Landmark Tower (2.9 km)
- Vincom Center Nguyen Chi Thanh (3 km)
- Restaurants and markets *
- Món huế Restaurant (0 km)
- Cong cafe Cafe/bar (0 km)
- Vinmart Supermarket (0 km)
- vinmart Market (0 km)
2/ Closest airports *
- Noi Bai International Airport (24.2 km)
- Cat Bi International Airport (97.6 km)
3/ Most popular landmarks *
- My Dinh Stadium (4.7 km)
- Hanoi Temple of Literature (4.8 km)
- Vietnam Museum of Ethnology (4.8 km)
- Ha Noi Railway station (5 km)
- Vietnam Fine Arts Museum (5.1 km)
- St. Joseph Cathedral (5.9 km)
- Trang Tien Plaza (6 km)
- Quan Thanh Temple (6.2 km)
- Hoan Kiem Lake (6.2 km)
- Hanoi Opera House (6.4 km)
We are here to rest all those worries down! We have prepared a handbook that we wrote by our experience about the city. It including where we usually eat, some coffee shop that we spent a whole day to enjoy the peace and cozy, a pub not so noisy but fun enough to brighten up your day...We will try to write it in both Vietnamese and English.
Come and find out how a Vietnamese enjoy life, few words can not describe our World!
2/ HOW TO MOVE AN APARTMENT BY BUS OR TAXI:
- You can call any taxi to No. 203 Nguyen Huy Tuong street, Thanh Xuân district, Ha Noi city. Or, for more convenience, You can book pick up and drop off airport service at anywhere with me with good English and polite driver, competitive price, good car.
- Nearby, there is a convenient bus stop for you to take a bus to take a panoramic view of Hanoi (I think it is also an interesting experience here).
3/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT, PARKING:
- You can take a bus, taxi, uber, grab. But I recommend you go grab because you will know the price you pay, they will be honest with you (We can show you how to book). Or as I just said, you can ask me. Because we always support you 24/7 ^^
- THERE ARE BUSES GOING THROUGH IMPERIA GARDEN:
+ No.05: Linh Dam - Phu Dien urban area
+ No.29: Bus station Giap Bat - Tan Lap
+ No.44: Tran Khanh Du- My Dinh bus station
+ No.60A: Phap Van urban area, Tu Hiep - Ho Tay water park
+ No.60B: Underground Water Bus Station - TW Tropical Hospital (Base 2)
+ No.105: Do Nghia - Cau Giay
4/ FROM THE APARTMENT MOVING TO THE SCENIC:
- I will list for you the recent attractions and the most famous attractions in Hanoi or anywhere you want. It will take you at least 5 minutes to get to the great landscapes.
1. Imperial Citadel of Thang Long
2. Water Puppet Theatre
3. Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - Ho Chi Minh Presidential Palace - One Pillar Pagoda
4. The Perfume Pagoda
5. Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple
6. Dong Xuan Market
7. Hanoi Old Quarter
8. Ba Vi National Park
9. Hanoi Opera House
10. Temple of Literature